Welcome to the American Chiropractic Association (ACA) newsroom, the central resource for media professionals. Below are several links to information that will help you become more familiar with ACA as well as the chiropractic profession:
ACA Media Contact
Vice President, Communications
Members of the media are welcome to contact a member of ACA’s media relations staff for additional information.
As the largest professional association in the United States advocating on behalf of the chiropractic profession, ACA is pleased to make experts available to accredited journalists to provide commentary and perspective on conditions such as back pain, neck pain, joint pain and headaches, and on topics such as injury prevention, sports chiropractic, pediatric chiropractic, women’s health, access to chiropractic for seniors, choice in health care, and the importance of nondrug pain management in the wake of the opioid crisis, among others.
- Meet ACA’s media spokesperson team.
- View articles about chiropractic, including many featuring ACA media spokespersons, here.
- View our suggestions to journalists on story ideas.
- To view the archive of ACA news releases, click here.
- To be added to ACA’s news release distribution list, click here.
News to Share?
If you have news that you believe may be of interest to ACA or its members, please let us know.