How to Fully “Engage” at ACA’s Annual Meeting This Week
Welcome to the Engage 2024 Conference Daily newsletter, your guide to everything you need to know about ACA’s annual meeting and conference, which kicks off tomorrow. Each day of the conference, the Daily will bring you information and announcements to help maximize your ACA Engage experience, along with news and highlights from the day’s events.
The Daily will be shared on the ACA Blog, as well as on the MyACA member forum and ACA’s social media channels. Read more below to get your Engage experience started! Learn more about Engage at acatoday.org/engage.
Personalize Your Schedule with the Conference App
To make the most of your conference experience, create a schedule in the event app or desktop platform (on the Engage home page, look for the link “Engage 2024 Virtual Platform Instructions). If you have questions about the platforms, email us at [email protected].
On-site registration is available during the conference. Visit the conference registration desk (located across from the Executive Room on the lobby level of the hotel) or register online at acatoday.org/engage.
Earn Up to 12 CE This Weekend
ACA Engage 2024 will feature a series of education sessions that highlight chiropractic specialties, with 20 CE credits offered in total. This year’s education program will feature presentations from ACA’s Specialty Councils and corporate sponsors. The majority of the continuing education sessions will run concurrently, and attendees may earn up to 12 CE credits for attendance. Register to earn CE and pick up your attendance card at the registration desk.
Engage with ACA on Social Media: #ACAEngage2024
We want to see ACA Engage 2024 from your perspective! Throughout the conference, please share photos on social media with the hashtag #ACAEngage2024 and tag ACA so that we can reshare your posts. You can also email photos from your congressional meetings to [email protected].
Instagram & X (Twitter): @acatoday
Facebook & LinkedIn: American Chiropractic Association
Questions? Visit the registration desk, located across from the Executive Room on the lobby level of the hotel, or email us at [email protected].
Upcoming Events on Wednesday, Jan. 24
Schedule at a Glance
- Registration opens (12:30 p.m. ET)
- Engage 2024 Kick-Off and Capitol Hill Briefing (5:30 p.m. ET)
- SACA Welcome Meeting (7 p.m. ET)
Special Thanks to Engage 2024 Sponsors:
- NCMIC was founded in 1946 by chiropractors who weren’t satisfied with their insurance options. We’ve never strayed far from that spirit, always striving to do the right thing for our customers and our community at every opportunity, even if it means paving the way. Whether it’s malpractice insurance, business insurance, credit card processing, equipment loans, or any of our other financial and insurance products, we provide the chiropractic and naturopath customers we serve with the thoughtful solutions they need to grow their businesses.
- Saatva is the original DTC mattress industry disruptor, founded on the principle that everyone deserves healthy and restorative sleep on a quality bed. All of Saatva’s handcrafted, eco-friendly mattresses are made to order in the USA with premium materials that meet the highest health and environmental safety standards. Saatva mattresses are always hand-delivered and set up in the customer’s home, never compressed in a box for doorstep shipping.
- Standard Process has been a leader in whole food nutritional supplements for more than 90 years. We cultivate raw ingredients from seed to soil to supplement — the great majority of which are grown on our certified organic farm. We create high-quality products that advance health and change lives. We welcome you to a new way of growing your business by joining our family and community of caring professionals as we journey toward advancing holistic health care, together.