Council on Occupational Health Leadership
Purpose of the Council on Occupational Health
- Promote postgraduate education for chiropractic in corporate health and workplace safety
- Sponsor webinars and teleconferences for the specialty
- Disseminate a wealth of information to DCs via mentorships, publications, and consultations
- Provide for the American Chiropractic Board on Occupational Health (ACBOH) exam and credentialing entity
- Encourage improved intra-professional and inter-professional relationships
- Share knowledge with all DCs concerning the welfare of the general public served
Information, Resources & Publications
Become a Member
- General Membership: $80
- Student Membership: FREE
Or download the membership application.
Please Note: ACA membership is required for membership in the ACA Council on Occupational Health.