Council on Neurology
Council on Neurology Leadership
- President: Frederick Robert Carrick, DC, PhD, MS-HPEd
- Vice President: Adam S. Klotzek, DC
- Immediate Past President: Sergio Azzolino, DC
- Secretary-Treasurer: Adam S. Klotzek, DC
Purpose of the Council on Neurology
- To assist in the advancement of the specialty of Neurology in Chiropractic as a science and healing art.
- To protect in every proper and reasonable way the professional welfare and interest of the members of the Council.
- To promote the highest standards of moral and ethical conduct.
- To promote research in Neurology.
- To encourage professional consultation with members of other professions.
- To encourage the development of standard terminology in Neurology.
- To cooperate with state chiropractic associations, board of directors, officers and all other related committees, councils and departments.
- To disseminate educational material, case histories, therapeutic methods, etc., as they relate to Neurology and to make this material available to members of the Council.
- To sponsor and promote seminars and courses of study in Neurology either separately or in cooperation with other ACA Councils.
- To develop and improve in the members of this Council the qualities necessary for medico-legal expert testimony in the field of Neurology.
- To promote graduate courses in Neurology, such courses shall be approved by and presented by chiropractic colleges having accredited status with the Commission on Accreditation of Graduate Education in Neurology (CAGEN). All instructors must be individuals who have qualified as diplomates by examination in a health care specialty recognized by the ACA or having a tertiary degree (PhD) from an accredited institution having status with an accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- To recognize the American Chiropractic Neurology Board as the sole authority for Certification of Chiropractors in Neurology.
Become a Member
- General Membership: $115 (minimum 300 hours of postgraduate instruction in Neurology required for eligibility)
- Associate Membership: $115 (licensed DC interested in Neurology)
- Student Membership: $40
Or download the membership application.
Please Note: ACA membership is required for membership in the ACA Council on Neurology.