Contact Kelly Miller at email@example.com or call (856)768-9360. View the 2018 Media Kit for details and pricing on the ACA promotional opportunities listed below.
By advertising with the American Chiropractic Association (ACA), your message reaches the profession's most influential and dynamic leaders—ACA members. Placing an advertisement in one of ACA’s marketing channels is one of the most cost-effective ways to reach both up-and-coming and established members of the chiropractic industry.
Through ACA, your message will reach an audience of chiropractic professionals who are actively engaged in managing and growing their practices and who are committed to their profession. A 2015 survey to members revealed that more than 80 percent make the purchasing decisions for their practices.
Also, when you advertise with ACA, you can feel good knowing that your support reinforces ACA’s ongoing advocacy efforts to expand patient access to chiropractic services, to fight for fair reimbursement and treatment of DCs, and to raise positive public awareness of the benefits of chiropractic services. No other national association or publisher gives back to the profession in the same way that ACA does.
ACA offers the following marketing channels that will help raise positive awareness of your product, service or brand:
• ACA Website—One of the most highly visited websites in the chiropractic industry. Ad space available on high-traffic pages.
• ACA Connects—Our weekly e-newsletter that features news and links to ACA member benefits and resources, with open and click rates that exceed association averages.
• ChiroHealth—Our bimonthly e-newsletter to healthcare consumers and chiropractic supporters.
• E-blasts to ACA Members—Send your advertisement directly to the inbox of ACA members with an exclusive member e-blast. Quantities are limited, so inquire soon.
View the 2018 Media Kit for details and pricing on the ACA promotional opportunities listed above.
- To learn more about the opportunities listed above, contact Kelly Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (856)768-9360. You can also email email@example.com.
- For information about exhibit and sponsorship opportunities, product endorsements, affinity partnerships, corporate membership or mailing list rental, contact the ACA Business Development team at 703-276-8800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.