Council on Occupational Health Leadership
Purpose of the Council on Occupational Health
- Promote postgraduate education for chiropractic in corporate health and workplace safety
- Sponsor webinars and teleconferences for the specialty
- Disseminate a wealth of information to DCs via mentorships, publications, and consultations
- Provide for the American Chiropractic Board on Occupational Health (ACBOH) exam and credentialing entity
Encourage improved intra-professional and inter-professional relationships
Share knowledge with all DCs concerning the welfare of the general public served
Information, Resources & Publications
Become a Member
- Associate Membership: $60
- Certificate Membership: $80
- Diplomate Membership: $80
- New Doctor Membership: $20
- Student Membership: FREE
- Retired Membership: $20
A one time processing fee may apply.
Please Note: ACA membership is required for membership in the ACA Council on Occupational Health.
For additional Information please contact Elizabeth Auppl at email@example.com or (507) 455-1025.