Life insurance is an important consideration for every ACA member, and ACA is here to help you make sense of the many policies that are available in order to find the best one for you. It’s never a fun topic, but ACA makes life insurance easy with their group insurance options.
You may have already set up an individual life insurance policy, but it may make sense to consider additional coverage. Supplementing your existing policy with group term life insurance through ACA will help ensure that you and your loved ones are secure.
Here are 4 reasons why you should consider group term life insurance:
- People rely on you financially: You want to make sure that your family is provided for, even after you are gone. When you expand your life insurance plan, you are expanding the care that you will offer them.
- You aren’t invincible: In the event of a fatal accident, group term life insurance through ACA provides your family with the amount of your life insurance policy. In the event of a fatal illness, up to 50% of the amount of your life insurance will be payable and can be used to cover your medical bills.
- You have debt: A group term life insurance policy will help your family to have the means to tie up loose ends for you.
- It’s easier, and the rates are competitive: Group term life insurance is priced based on the relative risk of the ‘group’—in this case, ACA members. And, the size of the group keeps prices competitive. Click here for an easy monthly rates calculator.
To learn more about group term life insurance and other products offered as ACA member benefits, visit http://www.acatodayinsurance.com/**.
* The ACA Group Term Life Insurance Plan is underwritten by New York Life Insurance Company 51 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010. Under Group Policy G-29051-1, on Policy Form GMR-FACE/G-29051-1, California Insurance License #0F76076, AR#1322.
** Features, costs, eligibility, renewability, limitations and exclusions.