Council on Women’s Health Leadership
Purpose of the Council on Women’s Health
- Support and promote the care of female patients in chiropractic practices
- Increase education, care and awareness of conditions which specifically impact women’s health
- Identify and support research and evidence-based practice as it relates to women’s health
- Identify relevant quality measures and standards for women’s health
Goals of the Council on Women’s Health, among other activities:
- Sponsor continuing education and postdoctoral opportunities in the area of women’s health as it relates to the practice of chiropractic
- Distribute relevant educational literature to its members and other interested parties
- Provide effective communication messages for increased awareness among the public and within the profession
- Support research activity in the field of women’s health and chiropractic
- Collaborate with the ACA Media department to promote awareness to the public about evidence-based chiropractic care for women
Benefits of Becoming a Member of the Council on Women’s Health
- Annual Symposium – Member Discount (additional details will follow)
- Online Community
- Recommended Reading List
- Research Grants
- Quarterly Newsletters
- More to come!
Become a Member
- General Membership: $80
- Students enrolled in a Chiropractic Institution/SACA members: FREE
Or download the membership application.
Please Note: ACA membership is required for membership in the ACA Council on Women’s Health.
For questions please contact [email protected].