Council on Diagnostic Imaging Leadership
Purpose of the Council on Diagnostic Imaging
This organization is organized and operated exclusively for educational and scientific purposes with the following objectives:
- To bring together, for cooperation and coordination, all persons, interested in diagnostic imaging technology for chiropractic.
- To collect and disseminate the best available information relating to both the practical and scientific phases of diagnostic imaging techniques.
- To encourage and promote the advancement of diagnostic imaging to means of education, research and public relations.
- To promote the interest of the chiropractic practitioners in the subject of diagnostic imaging.
Benefits of Becoming a Member
- Annual Symposium – member discount
- Online webinars
- Journal of Chiropractic Medicine
- Voting privileges at the Annual Symposium
- Access to our current list of available DACBRs for consulting purposes
- Quarterly newsletters
Become a Member
- General Membership: $150.00
- Student Membership: $25.00
Or download the membership application
Please note: ACA membership is required for membership in the ACA Council on Diagnostic Imaging.