Council on Chiropractic Pediatrics
Council on Chiropractic Pediatrics Leadership
- President: Jennifer Brocker, DC, DICCP
- Vice President: Jennifer Murphy, DC, DICCP
- Treasurer: Stacy L. Hallgren, DC
- Secretary: Natalie Muth, DC
Purpose of the Pediatrics Council
- To support its members who take care of children in their chiropractic practices.
- To promote the acceptance and advancement of pediatric chiropractic care.
- To establish and maintain a Certification Board.
Among other activities, the council will sponsor continuing education and postdoctoral opportunities in the field of pediatric chiropractic, disseminate educational material to its members and other interested parties, encourage improved inter-professional and intra-professional relations for the benefit of the public and the profession, and promote increased research in the field of pediatric chiropractic care.
Pediatrics Council CommitteesMembership Committee
- The purpose of the membership committee is to strengthen the membership by reaching out to expired members, talking with current members and students about what they value in their membership, and exploring new avenues for gaining members.
- Membership Committee Leadership
Social Media Committee
- The purpose of the social media committee is to monitor the Facebook, Instagram, and twitter pages for the Council- posting things that are relevant to pediatric practice and promoting the Council and its events.
- Social Media Committee Leadership
- Co-Chair: Kaede Fischer, DC
- Co-Chair: Lisa Goodman, DC, CCSP, CACCP
- The purpose the research committee is to improve access to pediatric research for Council members, encouraging members to utilize evidence and best practices recommendations in their patient care, and to facilitate participation in pediatric research with either contributions to the literature or participation in current research studies
- Research Committee Leadership
- Chair: Jessie L. Young, DC
2022 Pediatrics Council Symposium
- Held at Logan University from July 23-24, 2022
- 12 hours of continuing education (CE) will be applied for through Logan University and PACE States.
- For more information on speakers and topics, visit the council’s event page.
Become a Member
- DC Physician Membership: $85.00
- Student Membership: FREE
- New Graduate Membership (1st year of practice): FREE
Or download the membership application.
Please Note: ACA membership is required for membership in the ACA Council on Chiropractic Pediatrics.
For additional information, please visit the Council on Chiropractic Pediatrics web page. For questions, please contact [email protected].