SACA Presents Guidelines
SACA Presents is an ACA sponsored program whereby SACA Chapters are offered the chance to bring ACA approved speakers onto your campus without any cost to the chapter. Many chapters utilize this program as a fundraiser. All chapters are encouraged to take advantage of the program once a year. The guidelines to request a speaker are as follows:
- Chapter representatives identifies a primary and alternate date for the event and begin the process of on-campus approvals as needed.
- Select speaker from the SACA Presents approved speaker list. An alternate speaker from the list may also be selected.
- Submit a Speaker Request Form no later than 45-days prior to the primary event date to the ACA Membership Engagement Manager Julie Siegel.
- SACA advisors will review the request and return with approval or recommendations within five (5) business days.
- A SACA Presents Event Survey must be completed by the organizing chapter representative and returned to Julie Siegel no later than five (5) days after the event.