For purposes of ACA representation, there are 7 geographical districts for which the boundary lines are determined by the membership population of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Guam, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, and American Samoa.
- District 1: Alaska, Idaho, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Washington, Wyoming.
- District 2: Canada, Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, Wisconsin.
- District 3: Delaware, District of Columbia, Indiana, Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia.
- District 4: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont.
- District 5: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands (USA).
- District 6: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah.
- District 7: California, Nevada, Hawaii as well as Guam, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, American Samoa.