Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Who can attend the SACA Leadership Conference?
SACA members, invited guests and speakers.
2. When is the SACA Leadership Conference?
3. What is the registration cost?
4. What is included in my registration cost?
Conference registration includes:
- Three (3) nights lodging, arriving Thursday, Sept. 6 - departing, Sunday, Sept. 9 at DoubleTree by Hilton Milwaukee Downtown, located at 611 W. Wisconsin Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53203. Note: Do not contact the hotel directly to book your room. Your room will be booked by the ACA staff coordinator and your confimation will be emailed to you the week of Aug. 27.
- Friday, Sept. 7 - Breakfast at DoubleTree Hotel, Tour, Lunch, Welcome Reception and Dinner at Standard Process. Transportation will be provided between hotel and Standard Process.
- Saturday, Sept. 8 - Breakfast, lunch and dinner at DoubleTree Hotel.
- Sunday, Sept. 9 - Breakfast and boxed lunch at DoubleTree Hotel
- Attendees are responsible for their own transportation between airport and hotel.
5. Who do I contact if I have questions about registration, travel arrangements, lodging or general conference questions?
Contact Lori Hall at SACALead@acatoday.org
6. How do I book my hotel room?
All rooms will be reserved by the ACA staff liaison, Lori Hall.
7. Is there a dress code for the conference?
Yes, business professional attire is suggested.
8. What is the deadline to register?
The deadline to register for the conference is midnight ET, Sunday, August 5, 2018. Onsite registration is not available.
9. What is the refund and cancellation policy?
ACA must receive written notice of a registrant’s intent to cancel at least ten (10) business days prior to the first day of the event to be eligible for a refund. Cancellation requests received after this stated deadline are not eligible for a refund.
All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder, must include the name of the attendee and/or confirmation number and will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment. Allow up to four (4) weeks to receive refunds by check. Refunds will not be made to registrants who choose not to attend an event for which they have registered. For questions, cancellations, and refunds send an email to SACALead@acatoday.org