Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Q: Who can attend the SACA Leadership Conference?
A: The following individuals are invited to attend the SACA Leadership Conference, SACA National Executive Board (SNEB), SACA Chapter Officers, SACA General members, invited guest, and speakers.
2. Q: What is the registration cost?
A: There is a flat registration fee of $125 for all student attendee’s. Logan University student attendee's pay $60.
3. Q: What is included in my registration cost?
A: Conference registration includes:
- Two (2) night hotel room for Leadership Conference weekend, Friday, September 29- Sunday, October 1, 2017 at the Drury Plaza Hotel St. Louis Chesterfield, 355 Chesterfield Center East, Chesterfield, MO 63017. Note: Do not contact the hotel directly to book your room. Your room will be booked by the ACA staff coordinator.
- Breakfast each morning at the hotel
- Welcome Reception and Dinner at Logan University (Friday, 9/29)
- Lunch (Saturday 9/30 and Sunday 10/1)
- Awards Dinner (Saturday 9/30)
- Transportation to and from hotel and Logan University campus (Friday, 9/29 - Sunday, 10/1)
- Conference bag and meeting materials
4. Q: Who do I contact if I have questions about registration, travel arrangements, lodging or general conference questions?
A: Contact Lori Hall at SACALead@acatoday.org
5. Q: How do I book my hotel room?
A: All rooms will be reserved by the ACA Staff liaison, Lori Hall.
6. Q: Is there a dress code for the conference?
A: Dress to Impress! When attending professional events such as the Leadership Conference, making a good first impression is vital. For the business meetings and Leadership Conference, business professional dress is the most appropriate form of attire. Business professional attire means a suit! The shirt and ties should be clean and unwrinkled. Shoes should be in good shape and polished. For women, professional dress includes skirt /pants suit, or a conservative dress.
7. Q: What is the deadline to register for the conference?
A: The deadline to register for the conference is midnight, Monday, August 21, 2017.
8. Q: What is the refund and cancellation policy for the conference?
A: Registrant Cancellation
ACA must receive written notice of a registrant’s intent to cancel at least ten (10) business days prior to the first day of the event to be eligible for a refund. Cancellation requests received after this stated deadline are not eligible for a refund.
All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder, must include the name of the attendee and/or confirmation number if applicable, and will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment. Allow up to four (4) weeks to receive refunds by check. Refunds will not be made to registrants who choose not attend an event for which they have registered. For questions, cancellations, and refunds send an email to SACALead@acatoday.org