Arlington, Virginia, We are looking for an excellent chiropractor to serve our patients!
Compensation: $70,000 - $80,000 base salary with bonus structure to earn over 120k
What We Offer:
· Full time career position with flexible hours
· Generous base pay plus performance bonuses, above market compensation income package
· Benefits offered
· Career position with partnership opportunity
· Patient Centered Team approach to reaching results and growth
· Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients.
· Evaluate patients’ neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions.
· Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system, where necessary.
· Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of routine chiropractic care. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
· Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
· Turn-Key SOAP notes software
· Building positive doctor-patient relationships
· Mentorship program available for new graduates
Please contact: drmoses@arlingtonpainandrehab. com
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/ harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
· Doctor of Chiropractor License for Virginia
· Cheerful, outgoing demeanor
· Able to work 2 Saturdays per month and evenings (as required)
· Able to use office equipment, computer, scanner, and phone system
· Maintain the cleanliness of the clinic and organization of workspace
· Dedication to high quality service
· Maintain a professional appearance and appropriate attire
· Enthusiastic approach to customer service
Graston technique, Dry Needling and active release technique (ART) training or FAKTR certificate preferred With per pay period performance bonus.