Even before the era of social distancing, the American Chiropractic Association (ACA) committed to making education at home more accessible through a new online learning platform, Learn ACA. Now through Memorial Day, both ACA members and non-members can take advantage of a 25% spring discount (enter code: SPRING2020) on any course in the platform.
“Some doctors of chiropractic who have temporarily closed their practices or reduced their patient load due to the coronavirus outbreak are using the extra time at home to log into Learn ACA to gain needed CEs or explore a new clinical subject area. We hope the spring discount provides some financial relief. To this end, we’re also expanding our catalog of free courses that are available to members only,” said Maria Buscemi, ACA vice president of education.
Many states require chiropractors to take 12 hours per year of continuing education to maintain their licenses. ACA members can gain up to 13 hours of CE for free in Learn ACA through the free course catalog, which features 13 courses, worth 1 CE credit each:
- Answering the Question of Safety [of Cervical Spine Treatment]
- A Call to Action: Addressing the Opioid Crisis
- Becoming the Shoulder Expert
- Best Practices for Managing Low Back Pain
- Clinical Applications Central to the Cervical Spine
- Communication: The Key to Improve Patient Outcomes and Coordination of Care
- Evidence-based Diagnosis for Low Back Pain
- Killing Pain for the Win: Chiropractic Management of Athletes in the Wake of America’s Opioid Crisis
- The Lancet Low Back Pain Series: Why Chiropractors Should Care
- The Overhead Athlete: From Pain to Performance, Part 1
- The Overhead Athlete: From Pain to Performance, Part 2
- Shoulder Tendinopathies
- Understanding and Application of Cervical Biomechanics
Click here for a list of states that currently accept ACA’s CE credits.
Learn ACA Favorites
Both members and non-members can apply the 25% spring discount to some of Learn ACA’s most popular courses, which include:
Remember to enter the code SPRING2020 to apply the discount.
Visit Learn ACA to access all the courses listed above. For questions about Learn ACA, email email@example.com.