NextGen: ACA's Community of New Graduates
NextGen Member of the Month Download ACA Logos
What is NextGen?
Any ACA member who graduated and began practicing within the past five years is automatically included in the NextGen community, in addition to enjoying all other ACA member benefits.
Highlights of NextGen
Seek advice from 2,500 emerging professionals on the unique issues you face.
- Spark discussion and get real-time guidance on NextGen’s online forum.
- Pursue volunteer and leadership opportunities at the national stage with NextGen’s programmatic committees.
- Take part in regional events with your peers.
Jon Parham, DC
Liz Moos, DC, MS
Sarah Graham, DC
Beau Foshee, DC
Bryan Kent, DC, LAC
ACA Staff Liaison: Julie Siegel
NextGen Task Forces
MyACA Ask NextGen Community
In the Ask NextGen online community, NextGen members can share knowledge, ask questions and network with peers. Recordings of the monthly NextGen calls are also available on the forum.
The transition from SACA to NextGen has never been easier. Here's how it works:
- When you renew your ACA membership online, select "New Practitioner Prepaid Membership."
- Pay a one-time fee of $660 or $55 per month for 12 months.
- You'll receive five years of ACA membership at a 50% discount.
- SACA Members receive one free year after graduation OR they can take advantage of the New Practitioner Prepaid Plan and receive FIVE years of ACA membership at a 50% discount!