World Federation of Chiropractic Board of Directors Position
The application window is open from Friday, February 26, 2021 - Friday, March 12, 2021. This position was formerly held by Dr. Michele Maiers who is stepping down from her position on the WFC board now that she is ACA's President. The criteria for holding a position on the WFC board are:
- Represent regionally, think globally.
- Commitment to WFC vision, mission and principles, as well as a brand steward of the ACA strategic plan.
- Previous service on a board of directors or similar leadership position, with an understanding of the fiduciary responsibilities associated with this role.
- Experience with policy development.
- Ability to think critically and weigh up decisions in the best interests of the WFC.
- Respect for differences among the professional standing of chiropractic internationally.
- Cultural competencies and communication skills to facilitate international collaboration.
Return to the volunteer application page
Questions? Contact ACA at 703.276.8800 or email email@example.com.