ACA Engage 2021 Virtual Attendee Code of Conduct
ACA is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all meeting participants. Attendees, speakers, volunteers, sponsors, and staff members are expected to abide by this Virtual Attendee Code of Conduct.
ACA rejects any form of discrimination or harassment, including, but not limited to, sexual harassment. If you experience harassment or are aware of any incidents of unacceptable behavior, ACA asks that you inform either Anne Marie Munson, MA, SVP of Operations, or Maria Buscemi, MPA, CAE, VP of Education, or other member of senior management so that we may take the appropriate action.
Unacceptable behavior is defined as:
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form.
- Verbal abuse of any attendee, speaker, volunteer, sponsor, staff member, or other meeting participant.
- Examples of verbal abuse include, but are not limited to, verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, national origin, political affiliation, inappropriate use of nudity or sexual images in public spaces or presentations, or threatening or stalking any meeting participant.
In addition, participants are asked to adhere to the following rules:
- Recordings (video, screenshots, or download) of ACA Engage 2021 content (presentation files or resources, educational content, videos, or images) are not permitted.
- Sharing ACA Engage 2021 content outside of the meeting platform is not permitted.
- Recordings of any Q&A or chat room activities that take place in the virtual meeting space are not permitted.
- Any discussion of rate-setting or establishing fees for chiropractic services or any intention or decision with respect to entering into, refusing to enter into, threatening to refuse to enter into, participating in, threatening to withdraw from, or withdrawing from any existing or proposed participating agreement with any third-party payor or vendor is prohibited.
- Unauthorized display of promotional materials, job offers, special offers, solicitation of services or product announcements in any post, chat, messages, or presentations are not permitted. Any promotional content must be vetted by ACA staff in advance of the conference.
ACA reserves the right at its sole discretion to take any necessary and appropriate action in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior, including immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund. In the event of such an incident, ACA reserves the right at its sole discretion to prohibit attendance at any future ACA meeting, virtually or in person.