Continuing Education Information
ACA Engage 2021 will feature a mixture of formats to suit different learning styles and an opportunity to earn up to 10 CE credits, including:
Eight pre-recorded CE presentations, to be launched on Jan. 28 on Learn ACA for viewing at your own pace (with up to 7 CE credits available).
Three live CE presentations with speaker Q&A worth 1 CE credit each.
Two live lunch-and-learn presentations with speaker Q&A.
Three 30-minute live, expert chat sessions with the opportunity to interact with speakers.
Two 45-minute live, moderated discussion panels with the opportunity to engage with speakers.
Live sessions will be recorded and available to attendees on the conference platform for 30 days after Engage in case you can’t make it to the live session.
Doctors may earn up to 10 CE credits for attending.
ACA is an approved provider through the Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards’ Providers of Approved Continuing Education (PACE) program. ACA Engage 2021 educational sessions meet PACE Criteria for Quality Continuing Education.
To earn CE credits for Engage 2021, you must do the following:
For pre-recorded sessions, you must view them in their entirety, and then pass the quiz for CE credit, which can be found in Learn ACA. You may choose to attend the live Q&A sessions with the speakers from these pre-recorded sessions to interact with the experts and ask questions.
For the live CE presentations, you must attend the live session, and then go to Learn ACA to complete the quiz for CE credit. Your attendance in the session will be recorded and verified before CE credit is awarded.
For PACE-approved states, you will be sent your CE certificate directly from ACA.
For states in which ACA applied for CE through the University of Bridgeport, you will be sent your CE certificates directly from the University of Bridgeport.
To access quizzes in Learn ACA, follow the steps below:
- From the conference app, select the CE course you wish to obtain credit.
- Scroll down to Click to Access the Program and click link.
- Select CE Quiz. This will open Learn ACA.
- Registrants with full conference access are already registered for the education sessions.
- On Learn ACA, select Log in now and enter your ACA username and password.
- Click Sign In.
- Scroll down the Contents list to locate the desired quiz.
- Click the quiz tab and take quiz.
- Upon completion of the quiz, click Submit.
- Confirm submission.
- The system will let you know if you pass or fail the quiz. If you pass, click OK. This will open access to the Certificate.
- Click View/Print Your Certificate* . The certificate will auto-fill the course name, your name, date, and number of credits earned. Fill in your License Number and State information after you print the certificate.
*Please note, the certificate in Learn ACA is for registrants who are licensed in PACE approved states. To see a full list of PACE approved states, click here.