Continuing Education Information
ACA Engage 2021 will feature a mixture of formats to suit different learning styles, including:
- Seven pre-recorded presentations worth 1 CE credit each, to be launched January 28 on Learn ACA for viewing at your pace.
- Three live presentations worth 1 CE credit each, with speaker Q&A.
- Two live lunch-and-learn presentations with speaker Q&A.
- Three 30-minute live, expert chat sessions with the opportunity to interact with speakers.
- Two 45-minute live, moderated discussion panels with the opportunity to engage with speakers.
Live sessions will be recorded and available to attendees for 30 days after Engage in case you can’t make it to a live session.
Doctors may earn up to 10 CE credits for attending.
ACA is an approved provider through the Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards’ Providers of Approved Continuing Education (PACE) program. ACA Engage 2021 educational sessions meet PACE Criteria for Quality Continuing Education.
All quizzes for CE credit will be available on Learn ACA.
To earn CE credits for Engage 2021, you must do the following:
- For pre-recorded sessions available on Learn ACA, you must view them in their entirety, and then pass the quiz for CE credit. You may choose to attend the live Q&A sessions with the speakers from these pre-recorded sessions if you have any additional questions, or need any clarification.
- For the live CE presentations, you must attend the live Zoom session, and then go to Learn ACA and complete the quiz for CE credit. Your attendance in the session will be recorded and verified before CE credit is awarded.
- For PACE-approved states, you will be sent your CE certificate directly from ACA.
- For states in which ACA applied for CE through the University of Bridgeport, you will be sent your CE certificates directly from the University of Bridgeport.
ACA is committed to receiving nationwide approval for Engage 2021!