Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Who can attend the SACA Leadership Conference?
Each SACA chapter will be able to submit four individuals to attend the event. Two names may also be submitted for the waitlist. Submitted individuals must be SACA members in good standing.
2. When is the SACA Leadership Conference?
The conference will be held September 10-12, 2021 in Des Moines, IA.
3. Where is the conference hotel?
Your conference registration includes two nights lodging at the Sheraton West Des Moines - arriving on Friday, Sept 10 – departing Sunday, Sept 12. Do not contact the hotel directly to book your room. Your room will be booked by the ACA staff coordinator and your confirmation will be emailed to you. Travel expenses for attendees are not included in your registration. Attendees are responsible for their own travel to Des Moines as well as transportation between airport and hotel.
4. What is the deadline to register?
Early bird registration ($135 per person) ends at 5:00 p.m. ET, Friday, July 2, 2021. After this date, rates increase to $155. Registration closes completely after Friday, July 9.
5. Will the schedule be posted online?
Yes, information on conference sessions and speakers can be found online, so please check the website for updates.
6. What is the refund and cancellation policy?
Registration, cancellation and refund requests must be submitted in writing to ACA staff by July 31, 2021 to be eligible for a refund and are subject to a cancellation fee. Requests received after this date will not be accepted. Refunds will be processed after the close of the conference. Please allow up to six (6) weeks for a refund to be issued.
7. Who do I contact if I have questions about the event?
Julie Siegel, Membership Engagement Manager.
8. What steps are you taking to make the environment as safe as possible regarding COVID-19?
The measures ACA is taking as well as the steps that attendees are required to take can be found here.
9. What is the dress code policy?
Business casual attire recommended.