Key Conference Information
Are you excited for #LC2020? Here is what you need to know for the two-day, virtual conference.
- The conference will be administered through Zoom. Registrants will receive the Zoom meeting link and password via email in the week leading up to the event.
- For most of the event you will not be on camera. You will communicate and participate through the Zoom chat. However, there are a few breakout sessions where you’ll be asked to show your smiling faces! Breakout sessions will be “face-to-face” and you will be visible on screen. Be ready to come camera ready!
2020 Student Leadership Conference Committee
- Ashley Maurer
- Alli Totzke
- James Walters, DC
- Leslie Reece, DC – Advisor
- Katie Benson, DC – Advisor
Student National Executive Board (SNEB)
- Alli Totzke – Chair
- Derek Martin – Vice Chair
- Kirsten Sparley – Legislative Chair
- Preet Kaur – Vice Legislative Chair
- James Walters, DC – Immediate Past Chair
- Heidi Henson, DC – Advisor
- Bryan Kent, DC, LAC – Advisor
- Jenny Razey, DC – Advisor
2020 Student Leadership Conference Social Tags
Post about your Zoom setup, or perhaps even about your surprise gift! When doing so, be sure to use the following hashtags: