Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Who can attend the SACA Leadership Conference?
Any SACA member in good standing, invited guests and speakers. Unlike in past years, there is no registration cap for this event and there are no restrictions on which students can attend.
2. When is the SACA Leadership Conference?
The 1.5 day conference will be held via Zoom on September 11-12, 2020. It will begin on Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Friday, September 11 and conclude at 7:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, September 12.
3. Since the conference is virtual for the first time, what will the attendee experience look like?
Because of COVID-19, the attendee experience will look a bit different. Attendees and speakers will use Zoom to enjoy presentations and interact with one another. Even though we may not meet face-to-face, there will be plenty of opportunities to engage on a personal level.
4. What is the deadline to register?
Early bird registration ($35) ends at 5:00 p.m. ET, Friday, July 31, 2020. After this date, rates increase to $55. Registration closes on Wednesday, September 9.
5. Will the schedule be posted online?
Yes, information on conference sessions and speakers can be found online, so please check the website for updates.
6. What is the refund and cancellation policy?
Registration, cancellation and refund requests must be submitted in writing to ACA staff by July 31, 2020 to be eligible for a refund and are subject to a cancellation fee. Requests received after this date will not be accepted. Refunds will be processed after the close of the conference. Please allow up to six (6) weeks for a refund to be issued.
7. Who do I contact if I have questions about the event?
Julie Siegel, Membership Engagement Manager.