NCLC is the premier national conference for doctors of chiropractic (DCs), chiropractic assistants (CAs) and chiropractic students that sets the direction for the future of chiropractic in America.
- Up to 14 hours of clinical professional development/continuing education credits available.
- Leadership coaching and business management seminars.
- World-class industry partner expo.
- Federal advocacy briefings and Capitol Hills visits.
- Meet with key members of Congress.
- Represent chiropractic on Capitol Hill.
- Hear what the future holds for health care from influential leaders.
Earn 14+ CEUs in the following tracks:
- Patient Health.
- Clinical Practice.
- Principles & Methods.
- Integrated Practices.