- ABOUT ACA
- ABOUT CHIROPRACTIC
- Member Center
- Insurance Resources
- Assistance By Claim Type
- Coding and Billing
- Practice Resource Center
- Best Practices/Policies
- For Insurers
- Ethical Practice
- Local Liaison Program
- Chiropractic Networks Action Ctr.
- Patient Resources
- SACA Member Center
- SACA Programs
- SACA Calendar
- Prospective Students
- SACA Leadership
- MEETINGS & EDUCATION
- CONTACT US
American Chiropractic Foundation (ACF) Scholarship Information
The American Chiropractic Foundation (ACF) promotes education, science/evidence-based practice, and charity through:
• The promotion of scholarly research in the art and science of chiropractic, with particular emphasis on training and education and raising awareness of the history of chiropractic
• The provision of a continuing forum on the science of chiropractic and related issues for practitioners and the public on the science of chiropractic and related issues
• To foster research into the science of chiropractic and dissemate research findings
• To advocate for exemplary professional training practices to ensure the highest quality of chiropractic services
• To award scholarships and other forms of aid to qualified students of chiropractic
• To otherwise engage in charitable, scientific and education activities
Chiropractic Future Leaders Memorial Scholarship Fund: ACF has established the Chiropractic Future Leaders Memorial Scholarship Fund with monies donated in memory of deceased ACA leaders, to which other donations may be added in the future.
American Chiropractic Foundation Endowment Fund: Formed in 1997 to support long-term education and research beneficial to the chiropractic profession, this fund ensures that chiropractic education is made available to many people who cannot afford it, and that high-level research at colleges and universities is not stymied for lack of funds.
The American Chiropractic Foundation (ACF) 2013 Scholarship Awards
The American Chiropractic Foundation (ACF) of the American Chiropractic Association (ACA) is now accepting applications for the annual scholarship awards. The awards recognize academic excellence and provide financial assistance to Student ACA (SACA) members enrolled in accredited chiropractic colleges.
- Applicants must be a current Student ACA (SACA) member in good standing at an accredited chiropractic college in the United States.
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale.
- The student must be attending a Chiropractic school full-time.
- Deadline date to apply will be 5:00 pm EST, Monday September 9, 2013
- Click here to download the 2013 application packet.
Questions, please e-mail Lori Corker Hall, Director of Membership and SACA Liaison, at firstname.lastname@example.org.