- ABOUT ACA
- ABOUT CHIROPRACTIC
- Member Center
- Assistance By Claim Type
- Coding and Billing
- Practice Resource Center
- Best Practices/Policies
- For Insurers
- Ethical Practice
- Chiropractic Networks Action Ctr.
- Patient Resources
- SACA Member Center
- SACA Programs
- SACA Meeting and Events
- Prospective Students
- SACA Leadership
- MEETINGS & EDUCATION
- CONTACT US
ACA Corporate Membership Opportunities
Access. Recognition. Engagement.
Position your company as a supporter of chiropractic and get on the inside track to new business opportunities. ACA members turn to corporate members first when looking for products and services. Corporate membership gives your company unmatched opportunities for access to doctors of chiropractic to build awareness within the chiropractic community, and more importantly, grow your business.
A Glimpse at ACA's corporate member benefits:
- Visibility as a supporter of the chiropractic profession
- Access to over 15,000 doctors of chiropractic, chiropractic assistants and students of chiropractic colleges
- In-depth exposure to national leaders of chiropractic through exhibit and sponsorship opportunities at the National Chiropractic Legislative Conference held in Washington, D.C.
- Multiplatform media opportunities to promote your products and services
ACA offers three corporate membership levels – Standard, Premier and Executive – to help you get the recognition you deserve and engage with the clients you seek.
STANDARD - $1,500
Get Access to Members
- Company listing on ACA’s website with link to your website
- Announcement in periodic chiropractic press releases
- Periodic listing in ACANews and ACA’s Week in Review
- Quarterly listing in email blast to ACA members
- Use of ACA’s corporate member seal *subject to ACA's approval
- Opportunities to list products and services on ShopACA, ACA’s online store (subject to approval)
- Networking opportunities with ACA leadership, state delegates and state association representatives at ACA’s annual conference
- Exhibit and sponsorship opportunities at ACA’s annual conference
- Email blasts, banner ad placement and mailing list rentals
- Access to ACA expertise
PREMIER Level - $5,000
Increase your visibility in ACA’s chiropractic communityEnhanced Exposure
- Premier level recognition on ACA’s website including your company logo, description and link to your website
- Premier level recognition in ACANews magazine, two times per year
- Premier level recognition at ACA’s annual conference
- ACA’s Premier corporate member seal *subject to ACA's approval
- One-time use of ACA’s mailing list
Enhanced News & Information
- Complimentary subscription to ACANews
EXECUTIVE Level - $25,000
Receive the highest level of recognition and engagement with doctors of chiropracticSuperior Exposure
- Endorsement of your company’s product or service (subject to approval)
Use of ACA’s endorsed member seal on your products and services upon endorsement approval
(*subject to ACA's approval )
- Executive level recognition on ACA’s website including company logo, description and link to website
- Executive level recognition in ACANews magazine, four times per year
- Executive level recognition at ACA’s annual conference with exhibit and sponsorship selection preference.
- Two-time use of ACA’s mailing list
- Dedicated ACA resources
Maximize your ACA Corporate Membership
ACA corporate membership strategically places your company as a key supporter of the profession and ACA’s mission to preserve, protect, improve and promote chiropractic and the services of doctors of chiropractic for the benefit of the patients they serve. Your company receives instant credibility within the chiropractic community.
Make ACA corporate membership work for your company and improve your business potential. Join today.
Contact ACA Marketing at email@example.com.