- ABOUT ACA
- ABOUT CHIROPRACTIC
- Member Center
- Assistance By Claim Type
- Coding and Billing
- Practice Resource Center
- Best Practices/Policies
- For Insurers
- Ethical Practice
- Chiropractic Networks Action Ctr.
- Patient Resources
- SACA Member Center
- SACA Programs
- SACA Calendar
- Prospective Students
- SACA Leadership
- MEETINGS & EDUCATION
- CONTACT US
Frequently Asked Questions
Having trouble logging in to acatoday.org ? These instructions will solve most login problems. We want you to login to www.acatoday.org now and frequently, so let’s get started!
- To login to www.acatoday.org, you must be a current ACA member and have an email address on file with us.
- Your login name is your entire email address and you must use the same email we have on file for you.
- Your password is a system generated number until you change it yourself after login.
- Forgot your password? Enter your email address and click on “Forgot Your Password?”. Active members will receive the login info quickly, within moments.
Password retrieval email reports an error – call or email us for assistance:
a. Member not found – no email address on file, membership not current OR you’re using a different email address than the one we have on file. Email us with doctor’s name and address and we’ll update your email address. If your membership isn’t current, we’ll help with that, too - email email@example.com
b. Password field in reply email is blank – email firstname.lastname@example.org
c. More than one user with that email address– email email@example.com
- ACA Password email not found in inbox OR junk/spam folder? Your spam filter might be stopping our emails. Add "@acatoday.org" to your list of Safe Senders.