- ABOUT ACA
- ABOUT CHIROPRACTIC
- Member Center
- Assistance By Claim Type
- Coding and Billing
- Practice Resource Center
- Best Practices/Policies
- For Insurers
- Ethical Practice
- Local Liaison Program
- Chiropractic Networks Action Ctr.
- Patient Resources
- SACA Member Center
- SACA Programs
- SACA Calendar
- Prospective Students
- SACA Leadership
- MEETINGS & EDUCATION
- CONTACT US
ACA's Vision & Mission
ACA’s Vision: High Standards, Freedom of Choice, Optimal Health
As ACA members we commit ourselves to the highest clinical and ethical standards, freedom of choice of healthcare providers and the pursuit of optimal health for the healthcare consumer. By 2023, through our perseverance and devotion to the public we serve, our profession will have achieved:
- Collaboration with other health care disciplines and integration into all health care delivery models that enhance individual health, public health, wellness and safety.
- Change in public policy, legislative, and regulatory arenas, resulting in a more effective U.S. health care system.
- Improved health care access and freedom of choice of health care providers for the American people, without discriminatory obstacles.
- Increased value of health care for patients, policymakers, and the public through the high professional and educational standards of the chiropractic profession.
- Healthier and more productive lives for the American people
The ACA is a professional organization representing Doctors of Chiropractic. Its mission is to preserve, protect, improve and promote the chiropractic profession and the services of Doctors of Chiropractic for the benefit of patients they serve. The purpose of the ACA is to provide leadership in health care and a positive vision for the chiropractic profession and its natural approach to health and wellness. On behalf of the chiropractic profession, we accomplish our mission and purpose by affecting public policy and legislation, by promoting high standards in professional ethics and quality of treatment and by carrying out a dynamic strategic plan to help ensure the professional growth and success of Doctors of Chiropractic.
The ACA and its members seek to transform health care from a focus on disease to a focus on wellness. This transformation results in positive outcomes for public health, including reduced morbidity, increased functional capacity, increased longevity of the U.S. population, and significant reductions in health care costs. In this new health care environment, doctors of chiropractic are full partners in health care decision making and are highly respected and widely used for their unique conservative approach, primary care knowledge, hands-on expertise, and effective patient communication skills. Healthcare in 2015 will be patient-centered, wellness-oriented, outcomes driven and value based, including open access for all Americans to benefit from comprehensive chiropractic health care.