- ABOUT ACA
- ABOUT CHIROPRACTIC
- Member Center
- Assistance By Claim Type
- Coding and Billing
- Practice Resource Center
- Best Practices/Policies
- For Insurers
- Ethical Practice
- Local Liaison Program
- Chiropractic Networks Action Ctr.
- Patient Resources
- SACA Member Center
- SACA Programs
- SACA Calendar
- Prospective Students
- SACA Leadership
- MEETINGS & EDUCATION
- CONTACT US
American Chiropractic Foundation
The ACF promotes education, science/evidence-based practice and charity via:
• Promotion of scholarly research in the art and science of chiropractic, with particular emphasis on training and education and raising awareness of the history of chiropractic;
• Provision of a continuing forum on the science of chiropractic and related issues for practitioners and the public on the science of chiropractic and related issues;
• Fostering of research into the science of chiropractic and dissemination of research findings;
• Advocating of exemplary professional training practices to ensure the highest quality of chiropractic services;
• Awarding of scholarships and other forms of aid to qualified students of chiropractic; and
• Engaging in charitable, scientific and education activities.
Chiropractic Future Leaders Memorial Scholarship Fund: ACF has established the Chiropractic Future Leaders Memorial Scholarship Fund with monies donated in memory of deceased ACA leaders, to which other names may be added in the future.
American Chiropractic Foundation Endowment Fund: Formed in 1997 to support long-term education and research beneficial to the chiropractic profession, this fund ensures that chiropractic education is made available to many people who cannot afford it, and that high-level research at colleges and universities is not stymied for lack of funds.